Sunday, July 09, 2006





I have a nickname, and I don't know where it came from.
and no, i do not resemble an aquatic creature in any way.
I speak in broken english most of the time, as it is easier that way.
I grew up playing Super Nintendo, Sega, and watching power rangers
I once brought digimon to schools, and everywhere else i went, and would fight other kids' digimons.
I failed to collect 150 pokemon back when I was 12.
I learnt how to ride a bike at peirce reservoir
I spent hours of my childhood at the road parallel to runway 2R/20L at changi watching aircraft take off and land.
I learnt how to multiply multi-digit numbers before I learnt how to speak proper english
I'm learning how to fly a plane before I even know how to drive a car.
I was sick during SARS period and was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital
I could sing the SAR-vivor rap by heart
My parents compared my school results with other kids
My parents wanted me to go to RI, like most Singaporean parents.
My parents want me to be a doctor, lawyer, or a scientist, not a pilot.
My highest educational qualification is the PSLE
I have trouble with the chinese language
I do not know whether i'm a jc student or a secondary school student
I am here now because I was too lazy to take the O levels.
I did not get streamed in P4, nor do I pay as much school fees in secondary school or even now as most of my contemporaries.
I get all that for doing a test back in P3 better than others.
I fly for free because the Air Force sponsors me
I know how tyco I am.
I have my gripes about this place, but I love my country
My name is Victor Ang, and I am a Singaporean.
So say we all.
So say we all.

1 Comments:

Blogger * the mad monk of melk * said...

well done :) i am proud of you.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home