Saturday, July 05, 2003

Thought of the day: "I think, therefore I am..I THINK THIS IS A YAM!"

liew i jus went to CUT HAIR, then something scary happened..ok its actually kinda farnieeee lar..i cut my hair at balestier PLAZA there, then while i was going to shaw plaza to buy some crap from NTUC, there were these 2 St Nicks girls lar, then suddenly one of them got a phone call, then when she pick up the phone, she fell down, then she was going "why you call me? shit la i fall down you know? lolllllllllll damn farnie k! as u know, i'm the kind of person who laughs at stupid things, so i was like, laughing and trying not to laugh, but i was next to them lar, then the other girl, who was wearing some kind of very very short sleeve shirt in the pinafore came up to me and asked me "why are u laughing?" in a very fierce voice..the conversation went as such

"why are you laughing?"

"uh..uh..i just cut my hair and i think its funny"

"do you know it is very rude to laugh at people?"

I got sorta pissed at this time lar, and then i sed "ya i know, you have a problem with that is it?"

"if u fell down and i laughed at you, would you like it?"

"fuck you", and i walked off

lol..i bet she's one of those extra ppl who go around telling ppl off =$..damn scary..woooooo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home